A LOT GOES INTO EVERY GOODMAN BRAND GMES96 GAS FURNACE
The art of precision Aluminized Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger – Distinctive tubular aluminized steel construction formed using wrinkle-bend technology results in an extremely durable heat exchanger. Paired with a stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger, this combination provides reliability, durability and efficiency!
- Efficient and Quiet Multi-Speed ECM Circulator Motor – Provides quiet system startup and shutdown with highly-efficient performance. Goodman gas furnaces simply work the way they’re supposed to, making each one a thing of beauty.
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter – Eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
- Quiet, Single-Speed, Induced-Draft Blower – Provides precise control and enhanced energy-efficient performance as compared to a natural draft furnace.
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board – Continuously monitors the system for consistent, reliable operation, stores last diagnostic codes in memory and indicates condition through LED for quick troubleshooting.
- Thermally-Insulated Cabinet – The fully insulated cabinet means air leakage of less than 2% to maximize the heat transfer efficiency and lower blower noise.